Happy Monday Fresh Mamas! Join us this Saturday for our monthly Mama Fresh Pajama Storytime at 57th St Books. Franny takes us on an adventure with her favorite books and songs. We start right at 10:30a, as soon as you hear the Hello song you know you are in the right place.
Some of my new Mamas ask when should they start bringing their little ones to storytime? How young is too young to start. My answer of course, is you should start NOW! At our last Pajama Storytime our youngest little one was 7weeks old. I think as soon as you are comfortable coming out with you little one, our storytime is the perfect outing.
- You don’t have to put on fancy clothes. Pajamas for you and your little one are perfect
- There is a village of Mamas there to support you. If you need someone to hold the baby so you can run to the bathroom….WE GOT YOU! If you forget something, wipes…snacks….a diaper…WE GOT YOU!
- You are in a safe place, you don’t have to worry about being embarrassed because your child having a meltdown. The great thing is ObieQ has one EVERY storytime, so that is a great ice breaker. When you see me wrestling with him, you can instantly feel your anxiety melt away.
- We all know if you ” Raise a Reader, You Raise a Leader
- I get to meet you! I love meeting Fresh Mamas face to face and this is one of my favorite ways to do so.
The event is Free…RSVP Here. I can’t wait to see you there on Saturday