Hey Mama Hey! I have to be honest. This week had me ALL messed up. Whose idea was it to have the 4th of July fall on a Wednesday!! I thought Tuesday was Friday, y’all girl was all messed up. So I am READY for this weekend.
My Fresh Pick for this week is the Green City Market in Lincoln Park. Farmers Markets are the perfect family and Green City Market is the premiere market in Chicago. One of the highlights of the market is Club Sprouts. This section of the market has activities and tastings for our little ones. What makes THIS week so special that it is my pick of the week? ME! I am excited to be there to talk about preparing seasonal healthy food for your family. I am making puréed baby food, a family salad even toddlers will love and a snack, of course. My chef demo starts promptly at 10:30a so pack u and come and join me!
More of my Fresh Picks for you and your family this weekend!
- Summer Nights @ Brookfield Zoo: Friday 4-9p More about this party at the zoo
- Mama Fresh @ Green City Market: Saturday 10:30a-Come and join me Mamas!
- Build City @ IIT: Saturday 9a-4p-Perfect for the LEGO fanatic in your life
- Kidsfest @ West Fest: Sat- 12-7p- Issa Fest just for kids in a neighborhood Fest
- Stories, Songs & Circle Games @ Lurie Garden: Sunday 11a- Class for your 4-6 yo
- Chicago Health & Fitness Festival @ Solider Field: Sunday @12p- Register for this FREE event