Hey Mama Hey! Are you ready for a Hot Hot Hot weekend! The summer is speeding right along. I can’t believe it is August already! This is the reason that it is so important to get out with your family, get in these streets and make some memories!
You have so much to do already so I am here to make it easy for you. Below are my top picks for Chicago events for your family.
My top pick for this weekend is: Mamas + Mimosas at Razzmatazz!
This kid concert is a BLAST! We have Sarah Jayne Lane performing and she sings hits from Wheels on the Bus to jams from Bruno Mars. Razzmatazz is the perfect family friendly entertainment center. After the concert we head over to our private room to hang out while the kids enjoy bouncy houses and games. All of this for $10! Buy your tickets Here! Tickets are for one Fresh Family so make sure you tell all the Fresh Dads to come and join us. Papa Fresh will definitely be in the house!
*Did I mention there are also $5 mimosas for the Mamas!
- Kida polooza @ Lollapalooza – Fri thru Sun 11a-7p:Click Here for Deets
- Live Music Family Jazz Concert @ Navy Pier – 6:30p-8:30p: Click Here for Deets
- Drumming in the Park @ Nichols Park – 6p-7:30p: Click Here for Deets
- Mamas + Mimosas @ Razzmatazz – 10a-12p: Click Here for Deets
- Touch a Truck @ North Riverside Mall – 11a-2p: Click Here for Deets
- Family Day @ Chicago Fire Pitch – 5p-8p: Click Here for Deets
- Sibling Storytime @ Build Coffee – 11a: Click Here for Deets
- Mama Fresh: The Big Latch @ Build Coffee- 9a-11a :Click Here for Deets
- Summer Sundays @ The Brookfield Zoo – 10a,12p,2p: Click Here for Deets