Hey Mama Hey! Happy New Year Mama!
You did it.
You made it through the dreaded winter break. Some of us was lucky enough that our kids went back this week. Some of your strong willed Mamas have to wait until Monday. (Holds up fist in solidarity)
Whether your little one is at home with you or in school THIS is the first weekend of 2019. Let’s spend it doing what we love to do best: Explore our city.
This weeks Mama Freshly Picked Events are full of some of my favorite places, including The Garfield Park Conservatory and United Center.
My Mama Fresh Pick of the week is: Navy Pier’s Winter Wonderfest! This is the last weekend to check out the event you have seen all over your timeline. Train ride and special bouncy house village for toddlers, cliff hanger for teens and indoor ice skating for the entire family. Maybe even take a ride on the outdoor Ferris wheel that is included in your ticket price.
Friday Jan 4th
- Juicebox Music Series-Chicago Cultural Center-11a: Click here for deets!
- Family Game Night- Cat & Mouse- 5p: Click here for deets!
Saturday Jan 5th
- Juicebox Music Series-Garfield Park Conservatory-11a: Click here for deets!
- Logan Center Family Saturday-Logan Center for the Arts-2p: Click here for deets!
- Winter Wonderfest-Navy Pier-10a: Click here for deets!
Sunday Jan 6th
- Chicago Bulls Family Day Game-The United Center-2:30p: Click here for deets!