Hey Mama Hey!!!!!! It’s Friday and I have a jam packed weekend up for you and your little ones. We are still loving this unseasonably mild January weather. So we will be out and about this weekend and no the threat of snow won’t stop us!
My pick of the week is:
Altitude Grand Opening Celebration:
This is the only trampoline park in city limits. There are two features I am really excited about.
First, is the huge parking lot! There is nothing worse than walking with a toddler from a parking spot blocks away.
Second, there is a special time just for toddlers. Monday-Friday 10a-1p this time is set aside for our little ones. Perfect for them to run around and not get knocked around by big kids.
I will be there for the grand opening this Sunday!
- Ice Skating in the City @ Millennium Park- Noon-10:00pm: Click here for deets
- Kido Music @ Kido Store-Roosevelt Collections- 11am: Click here for deets
- Yoga Storytime @ Volume Books-10am: Click here for deets
- Family Day @ Museum of Contemporary Arts-11am- Click here for deets
- Paw Patrol Live @ Chicago Theatre-10:30a- Click here for deets