Hey Mama Hey! We made it! Yep we made it through snow days of being in the house with our energetic, question asking, snack eating kids. Praise the Lawd! This weekend is basically going to be a heatwave so you know I had to hook you up with my Freshly Picked Events for today and tomorrow.
My pick of the week is
Kido Chicago: Book Signing and Drawing Workshop with Jose Fragoso! Everyone knows I love a good storytime and Kido is taking it to the next level. Jose will be there reading and signing his book. He is even going to put on a drawing workshop for your little. This event is free! Click here for deets
Saturday Feb 2nd
- Papa Fresh Bday!!! – Okay this isn’t a really event on the list BUT it is Big Obie’s birthday so feel free to leave a comment under my sappy IG post!
- New Mama Meet Up @ Kido Chicago – 11AM – Click here for deets
- Monthly Storytime @ Open Books Pilsen – 11AM –Click here for deets
- Family Sat: Dance for the Culture @ Logan Center for the Arts- 2PM- Click here for deets
- Juicebox Music Series @ Garfield Park Conservatory – 11AM –Click here for deets
- Disney on Ice @ United Center – Multiple Show Times – Click here for deets
Sunday Feb 3rd
- Beach @ Navy Pier- Last Weekend – Click here for deets
- Sunday Funday @ 360 Observation Deck – 1PM- Click here for deets
- Chinese New Year Celebration @ Bubbles Academy – 1:30PM – Click here for deets