Hey Mama Hey! It’s Friday…which means it is time for Mama Freshly Picked Events. Pack up our little one and get ready to hit the streets. The temps are supposed to hit the 60s and there is no way we are staying inside! Even with the threat of rain on Sunday we are still planning a weekend of fun.
My Pick of the Week:
Saturday April 6th: Brookfield Zoo Goes Blue for Autism
This is awesome. Outings like the zoo and museums can be stressful enough for a family. That is why I am thrilled that the Brookfield Zoo is partnering with Autism Speaks to provide a complimentary day with inclusive experiences like noise reducing headphones. Find out more details here!
Saturday April 6th
- Juicebox Music Series @ Garfield Conservatory: 11am- Click here for deets
- Secrets of Mummies @ Oriental Institute Museum: 1p- Click here for deets
- Brookfield Zoo Goes Blue @ Brookfield Zoo: 10a- Click here for deets
- Three Little Birds @ The Promontory: 12p- Click here for deets
(You might notice that my Mama Fresh Coffee Chat series event isn’t listed here. We are currently sold out. I would love to see you at the next one!)
Sunday April 7th
- Storytime @ Nature Museum: 11am- Click here for deets