Hey Mama Hey! It’s Friday and I don’t know about you but I am already planning our outings for this weekend. My list for this week is jam packed with 9 events for you and your family. ObieQ and I will also be out and about this weekend so if you see us don’t hesitate to say Hey Mama Hey!
My Pick of the Week:
Diaper Drive + Meet n Greet: Hosted by Mommies & Mixers feat: Mama Fresh
I am so excited about this event. In my heart I always want to give back. Help families in need. Then my day gets so busy and it just ends up being another thing on my to do list. We have taken the guesswork out of it for you. Join Dinai Yelverton and myself for a diaper drive this Saturday. It’s so easy. You come to see us at the Starbucks in Beverly. Bring a box of diapers and wipers. Pick up your coffee (if you are like me, this is probably your second one for the day.) and BOOM you are done. Dinai will take all of the diapers and wipes we collect and donate them to the Primo Center for Women and Children.
You remember how many diapers a baby can go through, it seems like a hundred in a day. Imagine if you didn’t know where your next diaper was coming from. We are going to relieve that pressure for some Mamas. So show up and show out tomorrow with boxes of diapers to donate. You can’t miss me. I will be the one in the Mama Fresh Sweatshirt!
Saturday April 13th
- Fly Roots Children’s Dance Class @ 6547 S. Stewart- 3p-4:40pm
- Celebration of Ella @ DuSable Museum- 11a-2p: Click Here for Deets
- A Very Hungry Caterpillar 50th Anniversary @ 57th St Books- 10:30a: Click here for deets
- Family Day @ MCA- 11a-3p: Click here for deets
- Soulful Chicago Burst Book Fair @ Butler College Prep – 10a: Click here for deets
Sunday April 14th
- Rock and Roll Playhouse @ Thalia Hall- 11a: Click here for deets
- Messy Art Party @ Bubbles Academy- 4:30p: Click here for deets
- Bunny Brunch @ Sod Room: 9:30a- Click here for deets