Hey Mama Hey! Let’s go back….back into time.
When Cinco De Mayo meant bar crawls and bottomless margaritas. (Idk if that is really a thing but I feel like it SHOULD be)
Well, Sista…times have changed.
My reason for sending this at the start of your day is I want you to head into this weekend with a positive attitude. You might not be dancing on a bar doing tequila shots….BUT you won’t be in the house with FOMO.
I have your list of events for this weekend so we will be out in the city creating NEW memories. That is what a FRESH approach to Motherhood is all about.
My Pick of the Week
Best if Bump Club and Beyond
This is THE event in Chicago for Mamas to be and new Mamas with little ones under 18mos for information and education of resources, services and brands. I attended this event when I was pregnant with ObieQ and I loved it because I was able to SEE all the products I was considering purchasing and speak directly to the brand.
This year is special of the first ever “Real Moms of Chicago” panel. Bump Club as chosen some of their favorite moms to talk about making it work. The flyer is below….your eyes are seeing correctly: THAT’S ME! I am sitting on the panel and SO EXCITED to share with you.
*Head over to my Instagram for a special Friday ticket giveaway*
Saturday May 4th
- Best of Bump Club @ Swissotel: 9a-3p: Click Here For Deets
- Mother’s Day Snapshots @ Kido- 11:30a-5p : Click Here For Deets
- Chicago Kids and Kites Festival @ Cricket Hill – 10a-4p: Click Here For Deets
- Mr. Dave/ Chicago Juicebox Series @ Garfield Park Conservatory- 11a: Click Here For Deets
Sunday May 5th
- Kids Jamm Family Yoga @ Arts Incubator – 11a: Click Here For Deets
- ComEd Switch on Summer @ Buckingham Fountain- 12p: Click Here For Deet
- Young, Black & Lit 1Yr Anniversary @ Gibbs-Morrison Cultural Center – 2p: Click Here for Deets
I love your blog, the events you post, and am always proud to tell people when they ask…I found this event on MommaFresh!