Hey Mama Hey! The calendar says fall but the temps are still stuck on summer…I am into it! This weekend has so many events that I love that I wish I could do EVERYTHING. If there is anything I missed let me know! It me up on email: Jenny@mamafreshchicago.com
My Pick of the week: Bubblespalooza
This afternoon is going to be a blast. We went last year and we stayed so long, we shut it down 🙂 The team at Bubbles Academy is adding another level of fun with a DJ to keep the energy LIVE! That DJ just happens to be DJ B-Rocking. My brother and DJ of all Mama Fresh events. Find out more information here
Saturday September 14th
- Chicago Football Classic @ Solider Field: Tailgate 11a; Game 3p – Click here for deets
- Monarch Butterfly Fest @ Oak Lawn: 2p – Click here for deets
- Bubblespalooza @ Bubbles Academy: 4p – Click here for deets
Sunday September 15th
- Children’s Book Fair @ 57th Street Hyde Park: 11a-5p – Click here for deets
- Kids Jam Family Yoga @ Arts and Public Life: 11a – Click here for deets
- Rock and Roll for Kids- Reggae @ Thalia Hall: 11a – Click here for deets
- Coco: Film and Orchestra @ Ravinia: 6p – Click here for deets
Hi! Baby is 6 months is the bubblepalooza worth it for her? ($15 admission fee) considering the butterfly fest.
Hey Brittany! I just called Bubbles to confirm and babies 6mo and younger are free. Go and Enjoy!