Hey Mama Hey!
Mamas, hold on to your pumpkin spice, it’s time to get our families in gear for fall fun. I love fall in Chicago. ObieQ and I are all over the city: buying Mums, picking apples, riding on hay an eating everything pumpkin flavored. As we slide into this season I have sprinkled a few fall fest events in. Take a look at the 10 events that I have picked for you and your family. Enjoy!
For a lil throwback, here is our family at a fall festival 2 years ago. Look at cute, little ObieQ.
My Pick of the Week : Harvest Fest @ Garfield Park Conservatory
Saturday 12p-4p Click here for deets
- Play Days at the Farm @ Lincoln Park Zoo- 10a: Click here for deets
- Burst into Books Group Storytime @ Butler HS- 11a: Click here for deets
- LGBTQ Family Meet Up @ Kido Chicago- 11a: Click here for deets
- Yas Fest @ Millennium Park- 11a: Click here for deets
- Lakeview Taco Fest @ Lakeview Neighborhood- 11a: Click here for deets
- Beverly Art Walk @ Beverly Neighborhood- 12p: Click here for deets
- A Mini Fest @ Bang Bang Pie Shop- 10a: Click here for deets
- Free Family Yoga @ Scratch Goods- 4p: Click here for deets